Check out our recent video on youtube and learn about the buzz around CBD oil. Is the hype real? What does it mean for aging?
Here are possible side effects of CBD oil that anyone using it should keep in mind and discuss with their medical provider:
- CBD oil can raise liver enzymes in some people. If you have a liver disease such as cirrhosis, or have a history of elevated liver enzymes, this may not be a good choice for you.
- CBD oil can interact with other medications you are taking. For example, if you take medications for epilepsy and add cbd oil, levels of your medications can be altered. Check with your doctor before using.
For more information, check out the following links:
- AARP: Health Benefits of CBD Oil
- New York Times: Seniors and MJ for pain relief
- WebMD: CBD Oil, All the Rage, but is it Safe?
Disclaimer: Any information on diseases and treatments is intended for general guidance only and is never be considered a substitute for advice by a doctor or other qualified health care professional. Always seek the advice of your doctor or other qualified health professional with questions you may have regarding your medical condition.